Panasonic 12-32 kit lens

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
RobbieBear Forum Member • Posts: 61
Great little lens!

I use the 12-32 on Oly E-pl7 as part of my tiny, take everywhere kit. Add a tiny 35-100 and a 15 1.7 and you have a serious kit that will fit in a tiny bag.

The 12-32 is sharp enough and so small that you can always have it with you. I just shoot it on AF and ignore the build quality issues - it's not a pro lens!

In fact, the zoom ring on my 12-32 copy suddenly came off and I thought that was the end of the lens.  However, it took me a few minutes cleaning some black residue from the lens and applying some double sided sticky tape (I was very hesitant to use glue!). After replacing the zoom ring it now operates as good as new so I have kept it and continue to use it.

Some quick and dirty images to show just how small a kit you can build around this lens.

RobbieBear's gear list:RobbieBear's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus E-PL7 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm F1.8 +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow