OK, I've done it..

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
OP markyboy81 Senior Member • Posts: 1,416
Re: OK, I've done it..

Kisaha wrote:

markyboy81 wrote:

Maybe I'm mad, but soon I should have all the lenses for the NX system, as well as an NX1 and Nx500!

Well, technically not all the lenses - I'd still be lacking the 18-55mm and 20-50mm, but I'm happy enough with the 16-50mm pz to bother with either of those!

I never intended to get all the lenses, but picked up some great deals along the way, and then it was getting to the point where I thought I may as well complete my collection!

I can't see myself wanting to switch systems anytime soon, which is a good job really ☺

If you have one - too many - 50-150, let me know!

Which ones are your favorite? and why?!

Go buy the last 2, they are cheap, and you will be complete !

Thanks ☺

My favourite combination has to be the nx1 plus 16-50s, but to be honest all of the lenses have their merits. If I'm travelling light and shooting a lot of video, you can't beat the nx500 plus pz. The 10,16,20,30 and 45 are so portable as well they're great options too - I'm yet to receive the 12-24mm but I'm looking forward to using this as a portable landscape option, or just for general use stills in good light.

And even the 18-200 is great for times when I need just one flexible lens, other times I need telephoto the 50-150 will be better and I can't see myself ever using the 50-200 again.

I think you're right I may as well get the 20-50 and 18-55 just to compete the collection!

markyboy81's gear list:markyboy81's gear list
Samsung NX1000 Samsung NX3000 Samsung NX1 Samsung NX500 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake +13 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow