Foggy morning with X-T20 and 3 lenses

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
OsteoRach
OsteoRach Regular Member • Posts: 206
Re: Foggy morning with X-T20 and 3 lenses

deednets wrote:

OsteoRach wrote:

Deed, those are some amazing photos!!! I love the view from North Head over narrowneck to rangitoto but I don't believe I've been up Mt Vic. You must really enjoy living in Devonport with that on your doorstep.

Thanks for that! I live in Bayswater, not Devonport, but as you might know those 2 places aren't that far apart

Regarding North Head/Mt Victoria: those are only what .. 500 metres apart?? You should try Mt Vic as there typically are some dudes up there with heavy gear (showing off of course...)

Deed

Next time I head over to Auckland I'll try Mt Vic. I grew up out west with the tree huggers in Titirangi but have family in Bayswater, Takapuna, Torbay so have frequented that area a lot. I now live in Australia but don't worry my allegiance is still with the All Blacks, and crowded house and pav are definitely NZ! I'm sure the aus media will start claiming Team NZ if they do well against Oracle...

OsteoRach's gear list:OsteoRach's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Fujifilm XF 50-140mm F2.8 Rokinon 12mm F2.0 NCS CS
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
v30
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow