My 58 1.4G is dead :(

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
T O Shooter Veteran Member • Posts: 7,115
Re: My 58 1.4G is dead :(

Robert A F wrote:

Stacey_K wrote:

MartynD2oo wrote:

Robert A F wrote:

Sorry about the mishap. Sorry about all the many unsympathetic and rude comments. Please let us know what you and Nikon decide.

Best of luck.

-- hide signature --

Robert A F
*** Equivalence ^^^

As expected to be honest, there is a lot of envy surrounding this outstanding lens.

It's ama:-(zing to me but then again, I shouldn't be shocked how people who can't afford this lens bash it. Hope it all works out for you.

-- hide signature --

Stacey

I don't understand the HUMAN agenda. Why do people have to hate something that other people enjoy? They take time out of their day to rip someone. Why can't they just enjoy whatever they do that floats their boat?

Bob Dylan sang a long time ago; "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours."

-- hide signature --

Robert A F
*** Equivalence ^^^

I think the three of you have the same illness. Don't have a name for it yet. But, you remind me of the Df crowd.

You, like them, get something a little pricey and go over the top snobbish.  And throw in the "hater" crap. Why can't you accept it's not everyone's cup of tea?  Don't really need an answer.  

-- hide signature --

A Canon G5 and a bit of Nikon gear.
---------------------------
Nobody paints like that anymore either. But it can't be wrong to try - Bob Dylan

T O Shooter's gear list:T O Shooter's gear list
Canon PowerShot G5 Nikon D2H Nikon D4S Nikon D810 Nikon D500
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow