Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
The Davinator
The Davinator Forum Pro • Posts: 18,224
Re: Yes

Mako2011 wrote:

The Davinator wrote:

Mako2011 wrote:

RickRPremier wrote:

I put a post up 8 hrs ago and it hasn't been approved. Is this the normal length of time or did I do something wrong? I check the requirement list and I seem to have done everything ok. I posted question in the Nikon Coolpix section and it still not showing up and I just noticed it has not been approved. Thanks

It's the weekend and the forums are not manned 24/7. As soon as someone sees your posts...they normally get approved. That's the case here, for example

Welcome

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

Is this info on a "New Account" FAQ somewhere? Seems we get quite a few posts a week asking about this.

Yes...in the DPR rules and linked to/described when a new user firsts posts prior to approval. Sometimes they just don't notice the text and/or links before clicking "post"

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

And here I thought I had a brilliant new idea.  😜

The Davinator's gear list:The Davinator's gear list
Canon PowerShot G3 Canon PowerShot SX150 IS Canon EOS D30 Canon EOS 10D Nikon D2X +18 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Mako2011 MOD
Mako2011 MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow