Art Filter Therapy: A photo trip to Lanzarote with 5 models and no need to post-process

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
larsbc Forum Pro • Posts: 13,943
Re: Art Filter Therapy: A photo trip to Lanzarote with 5 models and no need to post-process

acahaya wrote:

Am i the only one who thinks that maybe we are spending too much time worrying about perfect technical image quality and wasting time with hours of post processing instead of planning ahead, take good pictures that do not require a lot of postprocessing and spend time with our loved ones or other hobbies instead of sitting in front of Photoshop?

Choose whatever way works best for you.

Personally, I enjoy post processing.  It is part of my hobby.  Saying that it uses up time away from my loved ones is like saying the same thing about reading a book.  Neither activity is done at the expense of spending time with loved ones.  We don't spend 100% of our time at home doing things together.  In fact, I don't know any family that does.

Actually, a lot of my photos are taken when I'm doing things with my family, and often times when we're on the go.   I prefer to focus on exposure and framing and leave the rest (colour balance, noise reduction,  sharpening, tonal adjustments) for later when I have more time and can work on a larger screen.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow