Please Help! I'm Thinking of Switching to Nikon.... Locked

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Jerry-astro
MOD Jerry-astro Veteran Member • Posts: 8,710
[sigh] And another one bites the dust...

Well, folks, after Bob and I have had to delete a number of posts in here, it is regretfully time to lock yet this thread.  But I ask you to please read this and take the advice to heart... PM me if you strongly disagree:

Some folks really tend to take things a bit too seriously here.  This thread was an attempt at humor and I was pretty surprised at how many people really didn't get it.  However, the lesson to be learned by everyone is that this is a highly international forum and that humor doesn't always translate well (even to other native English speakers, I might add).  Before jumping in and posting a negative comment, please take the time to consider whether there might be some humor involved in the post... particularly true if the OP happens to be someone who tends toward subtle humor.

Bottom line: please don't interpret every attempt at humor as trolling, lighten up a bit, and if you think there's any doubt, make it very clear that you're being sarcastic if you plan on posting something like this thread.

-- hide signature --

Jerry-Astro
Fujifilm X Forum Co-Mod

Jerry-astro's gear list:Jerry-astro's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 OIS WR +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow