Last 2 hours to get the D750 for under $1500 with free grip

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Photos Of Our Planet Regular Member • Posts: 166
Last 2 hours to get the D750 for under $1500 with free grip

Adorama, Ritz, B&H, and others are offering the D750 and genuine Nikon grip for $1496.95 until midnight ET today (Saturday) only.  I doubt the deal will get extended (just guessing).

I just bought mine from B&H.  It also came with a fast SanDisk 64GB SD card, a decent shoulder case, and a Watson (good off-brand) spare battery for free (and free 2-day shipping).  The accessories alone are about $500.  So I got a new D750 for $1000... welcome to ridiculous!  They sell used for more than that.

This will be specifically for a project that also requires me to buy the new PC-E 19mm.  Digging deep into the bank this weekend!  I currently have two D500s.  I haven't had a FF since I sold off my D3 and D700 a few years back.  Looking forward to the advantages they offer.

HURRY! Get yours while you can.  Have a great rest of the weekend and happy shooting!!!

Nikon D3 Nikon D700 Nikon D750
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow