XT-2 kit for Landscapes

Started Jun 9, 2017 | Discussions thread
KirkV Regular Member • Posts: 101
Re: XT-2 kit for Landscapes

Hello,

I use the XF16mm for the vast majority of my landscape photos. I am going to add the XF14mm, XF10-24, and XF55-200 next. The XF55-200 for scene compression. The large manual focus ring of the Xf16mm makes it easy to operate with gloves, and the weather sealing is great. This is my primary lens to take when hiking, especially in bad weather. I want the XF14mm next because it is supposed to be less resistant to flares than the XF16mm so I will use it for shots into the sun, but sadly no WR on this lens.

I do most of my landscapes either traveling or hiking, so the zooms would be a good choice to take for flexibility and weight, but I just can't give up the XF16mm. After carrying my Fuji gear all day in a pack on trails you start to get serious about what lenses you really love enough to carry all day. I still love that large XF16mm.

KirkV's gear list:KirkV's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow