Help! In D7000 Play back mode, how do I get out of the "info" screens to just the image?

Started Jun 7, 2017 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
river251
river251 Regular Member • Posts: 292
Help! In D7000 Play back mode, how do I get out of the "info" screens to just the image?

I learned from an online video how to press the play button (an arrow pointing right, top left button) to review your pics and then press up or down on the OK rocker switch at the right of the screen to view info about the pic. Great! I can go through several screens with histo info and other info. But when I want to go back to just seeing the image with nothing else (like it was before pressing up or down) I can't. I've been trying everything I can think of for an hour no luck. I have seen it suggested in this and other threads to just cycle up or down til you get back to the image with no info, but I never arrive at it. I cycle through the sequence several times, but it's always an info screen. How can I stop the info from showing?

Thanks!

Jim

-- hide signature --

You're as happy as you think you are.

river251's gear list:river251's gear list
Nikon D7000 +1 more
Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow