RX100 V Battery Issue—Solutions?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Horacio Borromeo Contributing Member • Posts: 664
Re: RX100 V Battery Issue—Solutions?

Bought a RX100V a couple of months ago. First camera I've ever had that did not come with a battery charger. Looked for the Sony charger plus battery kit. All Sony shops in Manila did not have spare batteries in stock. Found them at a kiosk (in a mall) that specialized in batteries (mobile phones, laptop, cameras). Grabbed 2 units immediately. How do I recharge? I've had for a couple of years now (bought it at a BestBuy in California) a Digipower ReFuel, universal charger. Great for travel, and it works with the Sony batteries. Disappointed at first, thought it wasn't working with Sony. But occurred to me to switch the battery around (the other side of the Sony label should be exposed. That did it. Works great. And didn't have to look for a Sony charger. This charger takes care of my Fuji XE1 and XT1 batteries also.

-- hide signature --

Horacio

Horacio Borromeo's gear list:Horacio Borromeo's gear list
Sony RX100 V Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow