Which full frame lenses are missing?

Started May 17, 2017 | Discussions thread
sean lancaster
sean lancaster Veteran Member • Posts: 7,308
Re: Which full frame lenses are missing?

Jerry Fusselman wrote:

sean lancaster wrote:

sportyaccordy wrote:

What about the Nokton 35 1.4? Should be pretty good stopped down.

I've had that lens. I think what I dislike about any Leica M to E is that the AF adapter is clunky. Plus, these adapters are breaking left and right. Voigtlander does have a new 35/1.4 coming out that will be made exclusively for the Emount system. But it will be more like the Loxia line in that it has full EXIF, while also being manual focus only. It will be a small alternative with speed, so that's welcome. But I want AF and not huge, so we'll see what Sigma can deliver with regard to the rumored Sigma 35/1.4 or f/1.2 that is apparently going to be smaller than the Sony Zeiss 35/1.4.

Which adapters are breaking left and right? I have seven adapters, about 30000 images, and they don't seem broken to me.

I was following up on my previous post about having the Techart Pro AF Leica M to Sony E adapter. Every single adapter will eventually develop a wobble: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1452716

sean lancaster's gear list:sean lancaster's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony Alpha a7R II Voigtlander 35mm F1.2 Nokton Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 28mm F2 +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Voe
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow