Images of Cuba - Galaxy S7 Edge - Part 2

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
bigley Ling Veteran Member • Posts: 3,639
Re: Images of Cuba - Galaxy S7 Edge - Part 2

Travelshooter wrote:

I have no idea if it will fit the S or S+ ... it works by having a phone case that snaps onto the phone, just like an aftermarket protector would, then the lenses screw into that. If the case and button, etc., locations are not exactly the same it would be not right.

I tried LR Mobile and found it clumsy and deleted it. EC on the Galaxy runs -2 to +2 so it isn't hurting in that department. It also has the ability to capture DNG's, which I have tried in LR and found I can do more with SOOP jpegs. Perhaps I will try again when I get some time right now I'm trying to get familiar with a new Fuji XT-20 for an upcoming trip.

-- hide signature --

www.MartinDareff.com

Thanks for that info, I would guess then based on how the lens attachments work, all Samsung need to do is release a new phone case that is compatible with the s8 and s8+. The physical shape of the s8 and s8+ is very much different from the s7 and s7edge, so there would be no way use those lens attachments without a new case.

I agree, Light room mobile is quite clumsy, the UI is not the best, and there is no direct shortcut to use the LR camera part of the app without having to load up the main app and from there click on camera. That being said, it seems to be the only app out there that is able to capture 3 consecutive RAW DNG files in a rapid fashion with no noticeable lag.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow