Recommend a flash for Canon T6i

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Labmom60
OP Labmom60 Regular Member • Posts: 173
Re: Recommend a flash for Canon T6i

patticake wrote:

Labmom60 wrote:

My tripod is a Slik U6600, not sure how good it is, but it's never been used. But I'm looking for a mini tripod to take next time to Walt Disney World for the fireworks, but I'm not sure if tripods are allowed in the parks.

i just looked up the U6600, and it holds a max weight of only 3.5 lbs.

btw, we're in l.a., and the tripod rules at disneyland is that folded they must fit inside a standard backpack. my son brought a monopod recently that was a few inches longer than his backpack, and they did let him in.

i suggest you call and ask. i've been a disneyland annual pass holder for many years, and i find that i always get helpful, friendly phone service.

-- hide signature --

Thank you for the info, I will call them.  I'm a newbie, is 3.5 lbs good for a max weight?  I'm not sure I want to be bothered with a tripod, maybe a mini tripod, but not sure if this is a good idea or useful?

Labmom60's gear list:Labmom60's gear list
Canon EOS Rebel T6i Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5–5.6 IS STM +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
1cb
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow