Need photography advice. Want to upgrade from crop sensor to full frame. What should be my next step

Started 5 days ago | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
p0ppyman
p0ppyman Junior Member • Posts: 49
Re: Concentrate on the lighting gear

kli wrote:

Zayn123 wrote:

... So for event event / wedding photography, I think my 600D can not [handle] it, it least not if I want to deliver optimal quality.

Make sure, first, that it's not your lighting, technique, or post-processing. Because those matter more than crop or full frame imnsho.

I feel frustrated in low light conditions. After ISO 800 image practically [loses] it's high quality. Therefore I think I should upgrade to a Full-Frame body along with some good lens and flash plus some other accessories.

Just me? Do the flash thing first.

As to the "do the flash thing first" that's a great idea. Here is a link to a great presentation on just how much you can do with speedlites:

https://youtu.be/4AoaNMWvfZE

While I recently bought studio monolights I am now going to bring my to two speedlites into the mix.

p0ppyman's gear list:p0ppyman's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Fujifilm X-T1 Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 IS USM Tokina AT-X Pro 100mm f/2.8 Macro +6 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow