Analysis of DPReviews Fujifilm GFX 50S 'Opinion' Article

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
JimKasson
MOD JimKasson Forum Pro • Posts: 13,930
Re: Analysis of DPReviews Fujifilm GFX 50S 'Opinion' Article

Priaptor wrote:

JimKasson wrote:

Priaptor wrote:

I was just giving my tongue-in-cheek view of the differences between engineering time and marketing time as observed over a long career in high-tech electronics product development.

It was a joke. Guess I should have put in an emoti, huh?

Well I didn't take your comments as harsh and understood the point you were making. Having said that, it appears that Fuji delivers the good close to when they claim it is going to be available and in decent numbers and all I can say is that I am THRILLED the 23 is coming soon. That, for my purposes, should be the perfect lens

I will be getting one. My main worry is that the focus won't be stable, like with the 63, but with a short lens it should make less difference.

Hopefully the firmware scheduled for release in May will take care of the issue as claimed. I am having a ball with this camera.

I'm from Missouri on the FW release. I notice that the press release talked about autofocus in difficult situations. I'm seeing inconsistency in very easy situations at two f-stops.

I like the camera, too.

Jim

-- hide signature --
 JimKasson's gear list:JimKasson's gear list
Sony Alpha a7R II Nikon D5 Fujifilm GFX 50S Sony a9 Nikon D850 +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow