X Pro 2 owners manual v3.00 - limited languages and online only?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JohnBuoy Forum Member • Posts: 54
X Pro 2 owners manual v3.00 - limited languages and online only?

Unless it is my misunderstanding but Fuji appear to have made maintaining of manual much easier for them possibly to detriment of users. The newly posted http://fujifilm-dsc.com/en/manual/x-pro2_v3/index.html version 3.00 of manual is only in English and Chinese – previous version was in many languages – they say use Google translate for them. Also the manual is only in HTML not in PDF – this makes it available only when online which is inconvenient. It is also only searchable via the embedded Google search which comes up with adverts and on my test is not as reliable as the PDF. I can understand why they have done this – maintaining two HTML files would be much easier than many PDF’s but change is not much benefit to users?

John

JohnBuoy's gear list:JohnBuoy's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Sony RX100 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX30 Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R +4 more
Fujifilm X-Pro2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow