Anyone submitted pictures from a G9x for sale?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
rinser Junior Member • Posts: 26
Anyone submitted pictures from a G9x for sale?

Hello Gurus.

Just returned from a trip to Thailand and my G9x held up wonderfully. I was able to capture street scenes and random moments with the children with ease.

A couple of photos I took I wanted to submit to a site like Alamy since I have been told I could sell them. However, Alamy states it wants photos of "minimum size of 17MB".

None of the pictures i took are more than 7MB in "size" , though many of them are over 17MB in "resolution". I often shoot in AV mode but seldomly in proper manual mode.

So actually i have two questions: has anyone taken pictures with their G9x that they could submit for stock? And is my interpretation of "size" correct?

I stared shooting in RAW since that seems to be the only way to get files that are more than 17MB.

Any advice on this will be much appreciated thank you.

(I just posted this on the newbie question forum....I have come back here to remove this entry but I am told that the message is too old to remove).

Canon G9 X
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow