Sony A7rii vs Fuji XT2

Started 5 days ago | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Bonsainz Regular Member • Posts: 237
Sony A7rii vs Fuji XT2

Currently have the XT2 and love the controls and reasonably happy with results, I am a landscape photographer mainly so after the best results I can get,

i am committed to mirrorless system not interested in any DSLRs at all, I did have A7ii and have found XT 2 results on par with Sony and a much easier system to navigate around, but now I feel I'm at a stage I need the best results I can get and as I setting up to market my work, I'm asking for advice from anyone who has tried both systems.

i know it will cost to change but did buy most lens second hand so not much loss there.

Also anyone who has the 24 70 2.8 how much better than the F4 version, of maybe one of the Canon 24 105.

i don't need all tech advise just hands on advice from people that have tried both system.

Also what lens do A7rii users use fro bird photography 400 is all I need to go to, what 3rd party lens fit that zoom or prime.

Bonsainz's gear list:Bonsainz's gear list
Sony RX100 III Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow