Advice needed

Started 5 days ago | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
infoplease Junior Member • Posts: 47
Advice needed

i have a dilemma. I could really use some extra money and have a d7200, d500 but don't really shoot much like I used to. My question for everyone is how much do you think I'd miss the d500 if I sold it, made the d7200 my main gun and bought a d3400 for the vacations and backyard BBQ'? The d3400 has SnapBridge.  I've never owned a d3xxx   Am I going to hate it? The iq should more or less be comparable to the d7200 but saving a ton of weight. I have a Disney vacation planned soon and in the past few years I've shot with my micro 43 system due to its size and weight savings. Would the d3400 be good for a Disney trip? Btw I have 35mm 50mm 85mm g primes, a 17-50mm 2.8, 70-200 2* and 16-300mm super zoom so I have lens options for Disney. Thoughts? I can sell the d500 for a lot of money cash locally and be way ahead of the game getting a d3400. Before you rip me apart I realize they're not in the same ball park but my days of shooting semi pro are over so I'm trying to convince myself to sell the d500. Please help.

Nikon D3 Nikon D3400 Nikon D50 Nikon D500 Nikon D7200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow