XZ-2 For Street Photography

Started Apr 20, 2017 | Discussions thread
splendors Regular Member • Posts: 255
Re: XZ-2 For Street Photography

hgercek wrote:

Hi all, I am considering getting a used XZ-2 to use mainly as a street camera. I wonder if I can zone focus properly with this camera. When in MF, do I have a distance scale that marks the distance in meters? And if yes let's say I set the distance to 2 meters, when I turn the camera off and on will it keep my distance setting?

Also can I use the Auto iso in all of the PASM modes and set a max iso? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

#01, Manual-Focus keeping even if XZ-2 power off..

Yes, it's available. And, XZ-2 can easily switch AF and MF by way of Control-Lever in default. Once in MF mode adjustable of XZ-2, Manual-Focus can be adjustable by way of Control-Ring.

#02, setting of max ISO limited with AUTO option for P/A/S/M of XZ-2 ..

No, there is no such this setting to get XZ-2 with max ISO to be limited while in AUTO option.

====================================

For more detail, kindly please refer to the FAQ of the official XZ-2 site as the below link :

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_support_faqs.asp?id=1627

Cheers.

splendors's gear list:splendors's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Canon EOS 70D Canon EF-S 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon EF 35mm F2 IS USM Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow