XT2 Auto ISO problem

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Vexy Forum Member • Posts: 77
XT2 Auto ISO problem

Recently noticed my XT2 will not auto adjust the ISO below 400, no matter how bright the scene is. Of course, I went to the menu and checked that I have "default sensitivity" at 200, "max sensitivity" at 6400, and "min shutter speed" at 1/60. As a test, I can walkout outside mid-day, set the aperture wide and the shutter slow, purposefully letting in way too much light and overexposing the image, yet auto-iso refuses to come down to 200. Instead, it stops at 400. It will adjust correctly for the opposite situation, raising the ISO when the scene is dark.

I have tried different lenses, changing the drive mode, the focus mode, my exposure comp dial, etc. I can tell from looking at previous RAFs in Capture One that it used to go down to 200, but I don't have a clue why it stopped.

What am I missing here?

Vexy's gear list:Vexy's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR
ANSWER:
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow