Sony A9 -> Fuji ultimate APS

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
KalleAnka Regular Member • Posts: 100
Sony A9 -> Fuji ultimate APS

Sony claims that the AF of the new A9 will outperform every camera on the market, regardless of price. I guess this includes D5 and 1DII as well. Supposedly it is thanks to the readout speed of their new sensor.

At the release of the X-T2, Fuji said that they expect the next generation of the X-series to outperform DSLRs in the AF-department.

Recently, they have also said that their is no point in releasing pro telephoto primes until they have a camera that can match them. There has also been rumors of a new "ultimate" APS camera from Fuji, so I guess they refer to that one.

I would assume that Fuji's ultimate APS camera will use the new Sony sensor, but in APS size. They have probably had it already for quite some time. I remember something about a 6 months embargo on Sony sensors when they are exclusive to Sony cameras. This means we could see Fuji's ultimate APS by the end of the year.

Fujifilm X-T2 Sony a9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow