Anyone not care?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
mmacleodbrown
mmacleodbrown Regular Member • Posts: 129
Anyone not care?

I could go on about specs or features or just how capable the a7r2 is, but it has occurred to me that since buying it, I have removed myself from the hardware market.

I used to spend hours spec checking and pouring over hardware and news releases and gossip and everything else, now I don't have a clue.

What I do have is a camera that is far better at being a camera than I am being a photographer and I'm determined to get to a stage where I can creatively match the tech I have in my hands. It might take a while!

Instead, I spend my time buying old manual lenses and going out and seeing what I can do, doesn't always work out, but I do have fun, and that's worth alot, and it's a great learning process.

Take the camera you have, and enjoy it, people were taking amazing photos 30 years ago on old manual focus glass, buy some, and have a go, it's frustrating, but it is alot of fun and you will learn loads even if you struggle sometimes.

Just saying...

mmacleodbrown's gear list:mmacleodbrown's gear list
Pentax K-30 Sony a6000 Sony Alpha a7R II +3 more
Sony Alpha a7 Sony Alpha a7R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow