Anyone not care?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
mmacleodbrown
mmacleodbrown Regular Member • Posts: 126
Anyone not care?

I could go on about specs or features or just how capable the a7r2 is, but it has occurred to me that since buying it, I have removed myself from the hardware market.

I used to spend hours spec checking and pouring over hardware and news releases and gossip and everything else, now I don't have a clue.

What I do have is a camera that is far better at being a camera than I am being a photographer and I'm determined to get to a stage where I can creatively match the tech I have in my hands. It might take a while!

Instead, I spend my time buying old manual lenses and going out and seeing what I can do, doesn't always work out, but I do have fun, and that's worth alot, and it's a great learning process.

Take the camera you have, and enjoy it, people were taking amazing photos 30 years ago on old manual focus glass, buy some, and have a go, it's frustrating, but it is alot of fun and you will learn loads even if you struggle sometimes.

Just saying...

mmacleodbrown's gear list:mmacleodbrown's gear list
Pentax K-30 Sony a6000 Sony Alpha 7R II +3 more
Sony Alpha 7 Sony Alpha 7R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow