Backpack for X-T2 thinking Mindshift

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
OsteoRach
OsteoRach Regular Member • Posts: 165
Backpack for X-T2 thinking Mindshift

I'm looking at getting a better camera backpack for day hikes / trips and am interested in the Mindshift Panorama (currently use osprey and got tenbu case which was too small with peak design strap attached). There are no local stockists and while I think the X-T2 with the 18-135mm and 10-24mm will fit in the beltpack I'm wondering if anyone has the pack and can confirm?

I think the 22lt will be suitable for 2-4hr walks which is what I'll be doing for now. I'd probably need the horizon for full day hikes but don't anticipate doing any of this in 2017.

I like the mindshift as it's annoying having to take my osprey off and get into the pack or hang the camera around my neck for hours.

thanks in advance

OsteoRach's gear list:OsteoRach's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Fujifilm XF 50-140mm F2.8 Rokinon 12mm F2.0 NCS CS
Canon EF-S 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS USM Fujifilm X-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow