raw/jpeg issue

Started 8 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
sullyventures New Member • Posts: 1
raw/jpeg issue

Question.... I'm using Nikon d500 with 2 slots - XQD card and sd card. Primary slot is set to xqd, secondary slot function is set to raw on xqd with jpeg backup on sd. As I was transferring to my computer tonight from the xqd (which I've done lots of times in the few months I've been using this camera), I noticed the files all say jpeg... so I go back to camera, double-check that settings hadn't been changed (they weren't) and took a few test shots.... and when I review the test shots, they are jpeg, too! I'm stumped.... any idea what I'm maybe missing or why this is happening? When I go into check the last several shoots, they are all jpeg, I've checked in Lightroom and on the computer itself, I just must have not noticed this earlier. I rechecked the settings and everything is set for raw.... anyone else see this before? Any ideas?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow