New challenger to the DSLR market

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
planetMitch
planetMitch Regular Member • Posts: 282
Re: New challenger to the DSLR market

FrancoD wrote:

Actually, what you think you're seeing thru is actually reflections in the mirrors! At the end of the Robert Scoble video, you see the back of the prototype camera and it clearly has a full LCD on the back so you can't be seeing thru it

Image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jv9fydvc6qqdqcw/Screenshot%202017-04-11%2021.21.39.png?dl=0

And so what if not all of the lens/sensor pairs aren't on that particular prototype? Geez that's ok that early in the process.

-- hide signature --

planetMitch
Intrigued by the Light L16! Just launched the first L16 site:

you are correct, those are mirrors .

I had seen the video the day before and forgot about the shots taken of the back of the camera.

Still, I only see 3 lenses so don't know how they could post advertising shots as taken by that camera when there was no camera.

Taking the shots separately outside the camera and then staking them should be called "simulated" or "artist impression"...

BTW, if that camera could give better quality than a Canon 5D III with lenses (the $6k kit mentioned in the video) , I would buy it.

So I could be a potential customer.

Sir, just because you only saw 3 lenses doesn't mean there weren't gobs more inside the other holes. I counted at least 13 openings - and remember, the mirrors send the light sideways down to the lens/sensor so the 'lens' itself may not be on the front surface of the camera.

And just because you saw ONE body in the video doesn't mean there was only one in existence, there were likely dozens of prototypes of all configurations.

I suggest you subscribe to my newsletter at http://lightrumors.coso you can keep up and then buy one when you're blown away

-- hide signature --

planetMitch
Intrigued by the Light L16! Just launched the first L16 site: lightrumors.co

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tko
tko
tko
tko
tko
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow