Fujifilm x30 - my opinion and photos

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Kubek89 New Member • Posts: 3
Fujifilm x30 - my opinion and photos

Hi!

I'd like to introduce myself, this is my first post on this forum. I've took photos since almost december 2015, when i bought my first camera. I thougt about Nikon D7100 because of low budget i choose Fuji x30. Recently i used my sister's Nikon D3100 for about 2 months.

I love my little Fujix30, it gives me a lot of joy! I want to carry it in my hands almost all of the time. For this reason IMO this is great camera for beginners like me - because it gives joy of shooting and has a lot of features and manual control. I can be totally silent while shooting on the streets. I love colours and film simulations. Great camera.

Sometimes I I'd like to have more pixels, but small sensor has one advantage: I cannot cropping in LR, so I have to think about composition when i take photos.

below I'd like to show some photos I took with this camera. I'd appreciate any critique and suggestions. all of this photos are JPEGS processed in LR. unfortunately, some of photos have incorrect data - when i bought the camera, the year was set to 2014.

i've read threads in this forum and I think about Fujix30 successor, but is there any chance to fuji x40 with 1 inch sensor?

regards,

Kubek89

Fujifilm X30 Nikon D3100 Nikon D7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow