Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
muadgil Forum Member • Posts: 85
Fuji x100f digital teleconverter

Hello happy X100F owners.

I have a little demand...

Would one (or more) of you post 3 pics, at full rez:
A head and shoulder portrait, all at f2, with basic jpeg settings (provia, all at 0)
-One at normal FL 35mm
-the second, same framing, but with the 50 mm digital tele
-And at last, always with the same framing, a 70mm one.
(all values are FF equivalent of course)

Resolution wise I've seen that it would fit my standards (at least the 50mm) But I'd like to see also the consequences regarding perspective and bokeh , as the distance to the subject will change for each photo.

Why this? Because right know, I own a XT10 and 18-55 and 35f1.4. I rarely use the zoom all wide, and the 35 is my portrait lens. I'm about to upgrade to the XT20 (or XE3), and buy the 23mmf2 BUT...
I used to own an original X100, and loved that camera, mostly because of compactness, leaf shutter silence and ND filter.
I'm starting to think that the X100F could be my only camera... if at least the 50mm digital zoom is fine.
I could happily live with a 35/50 f2 camera, with no lens changing and quite compact.

Hoping someone will find the time for this little experience, you'll have my gratitude, and a wave of mental good vibrations.

Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-T10 Fujifilm X-T20 Leica X1 Nikon AF-P 18-55mm F3.5-5.6G VR
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow