Whisky + online shopping = ???? (or hows the Panaleica 12 on Oly bodies)?

Started Mar 31, 2017 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
robonrome
robonrome Senior Member • Posts: 2,335
Whisky + online shopping = ???? (or hows the Panaleica 12 on Oly bodies)?

I've been planning to purchase the Oly Pro 25 before trekking Nepal in a few weeks time.

There're been a 10% off deal that I was going to use ( in Australia where I am) but with flooding and storm damage following the tail end of Cyclone Debbie, I hadn't got around to pushing the button...

I broke open a hard earned bottle of scotch last night and was well into that when I realised the 10% deal was ending that night...

...then woke up this morning with a headache and an email confirming my purchase of a panaleica 12/1.4...where the hell that came from I don't know...I wanted the Oly 25 pro but think I got whiskey induced wide-angled-itis

...just now trying to decide whether I contact them to change the order, or maybe there was method in my madness...

...long way of getting to a the point just wondering from those who have the Panaleica 12 if anyone is using it on an Oly body and how it performs?

robonrome's gear list:robonrome's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Sony a7R III Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm F1.8 Sony FE 35mm F2.8 +10 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow