Weekly Photo Challenge-012***Contrast*** WINNERS

Started Mar 31, 2017 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Markintosh
Markintosh Senior Member • Posts: 1,932
Weekly Photo Challenge-012***Contrast*** WINNERS

Thank you to all who were able to enter the weekly contest. I think all of the entries were very good technically, so I went more with the overall feeling I got when looking at the image.

3rd place - NjoyCam - "A High Contrast Scene"

I like the angle and overall feeling. I'd say this is more a harsh light scene than high contrast one:) Very well done — makes me want to visit this bar!

2nd place - Peter63 - "Peter 1"

WOW! I like these pipes, I like the rustic colour of this thing, I like symmetrical composition. Honestly, I had a very hard time to decide between this photo and the one I choose as 1st place.

1st place - 1 MK - "Life finds a way..."

I just love it! Concept contrast, colour contrast, size and fractures contrast! The word contrast is just in every aspect of this photo. I couldn't resist — CONGRATULATION!

Congrats to MK1 for winning this week's challenge! We all look forward to you choosing the next topic and hosting the next challenge.

Markintosh's gear list:Markintosh's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS M Voigtlander 40mm F2 Ultron SL II Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC HSM Art +8 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow