Are we kidding ourselves that we are better than we are?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
afwares Forum Member • Posts: 74
Re: Are we kidding ourselves that we are better than we are?

Midwest wrote:

Stflbn wrote:

Because a large percentage of photographers are more concerned about the technology than they are the creative art of shooting. So they spend their time worrying about noise at 1:1 at 3200 iso rather than being out shooting something interesting.

I ascribe real value to your comment because I saw your site and you're definitely out shooting interesting subjects. You practice what you preach. I enjoyed viewing your photos.

And a large percentage of those concerned with technology land here on dpreview and other review blogs and sites.

Too many people want to quibble over camera specs but they don't seem to know what to do with their equipment, it seems. Sometimes I think if I see another photo of a sea gull's rear end I'll SCREAM!!

Would you like to see some photos of my cat?   I'm pretty sure that's never been done.

afwares's gear list:afwares's gear list
Fujifilm X30 Pentax K100D Fujifilm X-T20 Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow