Ever been surprised?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
missedshot
missedshot Regular Member • Posts: 470
Ever been surprised?

The whales are migrating  north, I just missed a pod of six or so, according to people I met there.  The driving rain and fog were not ideal for photos but hey, that's what I do.  I wiped the rain off the lens and hand held a couple of the large group of Sea Lions on the rocks out in the ocean.  The first shot is to demonstrate why they're not perfect, considering the weather and distance.

The surprise was revealed when I put the next one on the computer.  I'm no expert so maybe someone can identify that object in the water just past the Sea Lions?

A video I took of the same area showed the same object moving around but possibly just being washed by the waves.  After a good dousing my S1 is still spitting them out.  I love my  S1.

missedshot's gear list:missedshot's gear list
Nikon D7200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II
Kodak Pixpro S-1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow