D5/500 Dynamic AF

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
T O Shooter Veteran Member • Posts: 6,013
Re: D5/500 Dynamic AF

Ken G. wrote:

T O Shooter wrote:

An update from over on FredMiranda. It seems like ( possibly / maybe ) Nikon is taking an interest in this issue. Several fellows have been talking to Nikon ( maybe in different countries ) and it seems Nikon is investigating some images sent to them.

-- hide signature --

A Canon G5 and a bit of Nikon gear.
---------------------------
Nobody paints like that anymore either. But it can't be wrong to try - Bob Dylan

That's promising. Any info on who they contacted - so we can pile on?

-- hide signature --

Camera gear in profile.
Ken G.

One fellow in the US contacted Nikon tech support. He said they are testing a D5 against a D4s at his request, and he sent them some raw files. Again, at Nikon's request.

Another fellow said Nikon UK is testing a D4s against a D5, and they asked him for more info and he provided it.

Steve Perry said quite a few fellows have contacted Nikon, I would assume in the US.

Steve, I think it was, sent a link to the Fred Miranda thread, which I may do in Toronto. Maybe Nikon is now a little gun shy, and have decided it's better to be pro-active. Let's hope.

-- hide signature --

A Canon G5 and a bit of Nikon gear.
---------------------------
Nobody paints like that anymore either. But it can't be wrong to try - Bob Dylan

T O Shooter's gear list:T O Shooter's gear list
Canon PowerShot G5 Nikon D2H Nikon D4S Nikon D810 Nikon D500
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow