best printers for 10x14 prints?

Started Jan 5, 2014 | Discussions thread
hilleljw New Member • Posts: 2
Re: I do not enjoy having words put in my mouth

Hey Joe, would you mind telling me what compatible inks you have found to be equal or better than the OEM cartridges for Canon Pro 100?

thanks, Hillel

jtoolman wrote:

canonagain123 wrote:

Thank you for your reply. If you read my post, you'll not I didn't say I think the inks are costly. I listed it as one of the complaints the reviews brought up.

I do not enjoy having words put in my mouth.

OK I believe we are talking about the PRO-100?

Regardless of the reviewers statements say. I will tell you the actual truth. The PRO-100 is not only a fabulous printer but also one of the stingiest printers when it comes to ink usage.

Yes inks will cost you $15 a piece. But then ALL other inks for ALL other printers will also cost you at least $15 or more per cart.

Printing is expensive and inks is where the companies make their money.

That's why many of us so called "Experts" use great quality 3rd party inks to cut drastically cut down the overall cost of in home printing.

We do not compromise in print quality at all! Just as good or in some cases better than OEM. Specially after custom profiling our papers and printers to the inks being used.

We do not use cheap Chinese compatible carts often seen on Amazon or EBAY. They are total garbage.

So please don't place too much credence on a lot of those reviews you find on line.

Joe

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow