E-M1 mk 1 rear dial problem

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Zensu11
Zensu11 Senior Member • Posts: 1,541
Re: Refurbs Have Served Me Well

PhotonX30 wrote:

SRT201 wrote:

phil,

I'm assuming they actually repaired YOUR E-M1 and didn't just send you a refurb righ?

That's what I hate about sending many things in for repair. They take my product which has a fault but was otherwise treated like a baby and send me something that often wasn't.

-- hide signature --

A government that has the power to correct any injustice and level any inequality has the power to do ANYTHING it wants.

This is why for MOST electronic items, I choose to buy a refurb in the first place. I found it interesting that Dell returned the same serial numbered laptop when I encountered problems with my last couple refurbs I sent to them for repair under warranty.

I too prefer "Refurb'd". Almost all my Olympus gear was purchased as Refurb'd and no problems so far.

For the last 12 years I've also purchased Refurb'd Dell Office Desktop computers (3) and not a single problem with any of them (including the one I'm on now).

-- hide signature --

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." John Lennon

Zensu11's gear list:Zensu11's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm F1.8 Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow