Nothing but a witch hunt

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Bluephotons Veteran Member • Posts: 5,641
Re: Nothing but a witch hunt

JollyRoger1980 wrote:

I watched about an hour or so of the house intel committee Trump witch hunt that is going on. lol! So let me get this straight, the American intelligence communities concluded there WAS NOevidence of collusion between the Russian's and the Trump campaign to derail the Clinton campaign, yet, the national band of keystone cops (FBI) is conducting an investigation to determine if there was any collusion between the Russian's and the Trump campaign to derail the Clinton campaign! I especially got a kick out Sewell's RIDICULOUS attempts at trying to connect Flynn's speaking fees to the RT being owned and operated by the Russian government thereby supposedly violating laws against government officials accepting money from foreign governments. Her entire questing thus far as been nothing more than suppositions disguised in sensationalism worded talking points. She asks questions knowing full well her respondents are unable to answer, but no matter, so long as she gets to put out her unproven, boogie man theories that the MSM will no doubt lap it all up and repeat it.

It looks to me there appears to be a shadow government working along with the FBI to have Trump kicked out of office, one way or the other.

By the way, for anyone reading this, please be careful where you step, I fully expect my newly adopted puppy 'Puddles' to come in here at any moment and leave a puddle behind.

-- hide signature --

As the wise man points to the stars, the imbecile examines the finger.

Which one is your favorite?

-- hide signature --

Bluephotons
Ah, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now. Bob Dylan

Bluephotons's gear list:Bluephotons's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm F1.8
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow