Olympus OMD 5 Mark II or Panasonic Lumix G7

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
peterfhou New Member • Posts: 8
Olympus OMD 5 Mark II or Panasonic Lumix G7

So I was shooting with Canon for a very long time but got tired of taking my camera equipment around when I travel a lot.    So I went to Micro 4/3.   So I basically have an Olympus OMD 5 Mark II and Panasonic Lumix G7.     Since that time, I had another baby so I decided to get a  Panasonic ZS100 so I do not have to bring lens around with a 5 year old and a baby.     Anyways, out of the blue, I decided to update my Canon T3i and purchased a Canon 80D.    So I am wanting to sell one of my m4/3 Cameras since having 6 cameras is too much.     I can't decide which camera to sell.

The Olympus takes better pictures but I purchased the Panasonic Lumix G7 for the 4K video.    But my Panasonic ZS100 takes 4K video and I also have GoPro 5 for 4K video as well.    I can get about $100 more on the Olympus selling it through B and H.    Which camera do you think I should sell?

Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5) Canon EOS 80D Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Panasonic ZS100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow