canon pixma pro9000 mark ii VERSUS pro 100

Started Dec 8, 2012 | Questions thread
hilleljw New Member • Posts: 2
Re: canon pixma pro9000 mark ii VERSUS pro 100

jtoolman wrote:

ZebraBus wrote:

jtoolman wrote:

I have three of them. One happily printing and two waiting in the cozy boxes! LOL!

I just came across this thread - it's been about 2 1/2 years since you posted the above and I'd love to know how your 3 Pro9000 Mark IIs have fared! I got one a few months ago and am pretty happy with it.

Except I was referring to the PRO-100!

You simply will NOT miss the Red and Green inks as they are no longer required when you simply add some gray inks to the set.

Joe

I print out photos of paintings to make books and prints on handmade paper on my Pro 9000 MarkII. Have been getting lines in the prints and can't get rid of them on any permanent basis. Sometimes the first print or two when turning the printer on will be good, but then the vertical lines appear. I've done various types of cleaning and also cleaned the printhead, but nothing works, so I'm thinking of getting a Pro 100. But the lack of red and green worries me two and no has really addressed it. The paintings that I print have a good bit of it, and I need to change the R and G tanks fairly often - (they last about 3x longer than the other tanks.)  So which tanks in the Pro 100 will I need to replace more often to take the place of R & G of the Pro9000?

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
KG
KG
KG
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow