The photography show, Birmingham NEC, uk

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Scott Andrew Gilbert
Scott Andrew Gilbert Forum Member • Posts: 76
The photography show, Birmingham NEC, uk

Hi

I was at the show yesterday, having fun playing with the new cameras while my em1 and lenses were been cleaned do free by Olympus.

I saw this

https://theta360.com/uk/

For simplicity and convenient, the ability to take a 360° photo/video in seconds was good, plus for £260 including case etc and I thought it was a good deal considering it was over 300 on amazon.

Kodak were offering similar deal on camera but it was over 600, which was too much for me.

So for now I'm keeping an eye out as I'm off to bergen in June, to trolltunga and standing on that precipice seems like a good a spot for a photo.

Did you see something that made you pause and think of buying in future, at the photography show.

Scott

Scott Andrew Gilbert's gear list:Scott Andrew Gilbert's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro Sigma 19mm F2.8 DN | A +3 more
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow