Choosing between Fuji X-Pro2, X-T2 and X-T20

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Yastrebovaa New Member • Posts: 22
Choosing between Fuji X-Pro2, X-T2 and X-T20

Hi everyone,

Photography is my hobby and my main interests are street photography, portrait and photographing kids. I used a Canon entry level DSLR for some time, and it was definitely not enough for my needs/level. I first wanted to go for a more advanced DSLR but decided to give a mirrorless Fuji a try. That's a bit of a background.

My question is which of the three - x-pro2, x-t2 or x-t20 - to better get at this point?

I've read reviews of all three but still tough to decide. A few reviews mention that the x-pro2 is a better fit for street photography due to evf and ovf but i am not sure if it is that much more convenient?.. Budget is also not the last thing to consider.. At the moment I am more comfortable with the idea of getting the x-t20 and better investing in a few prime lenses (starting from the 35 mm f2, then getting either 23 or 27 and 50mm) for the price difference between the x-t20 and the other two models but would love to hear other opinions. Opinions on the lens choice is alsp very much welcome!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow