Cannot get into menu from Custom mode on the ZS100

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
bgn Regular Member • Posts: 336
Cannot get into menu from Custom mode on the ZS100

Hi,
I have a new ZS100 and am trying out all of the settings. So far I love this camera. When I save one of the three custom modes using the custom menu, and then when I move the mode dial to C for custom and highlight C1,, C2, or C3 I cannot get into the menu display to confirm the settings that I have set. Can someone who has this camera please tell me if you are able to get into the menu from one of the custom mode settings. I would really appreciate it if someone would let me know about this. I would like to use the custom mode to be able to test out one of the settings, intelligent resolution. I want to take a set of photo pairs both with the same settings except with iResolution off and then set to one of the values. But when I go to the custom mode setting I am not able to get into the menu to confirm that I have set the iResolution value. It seems like I should be able to get into the menu from the Custom setting on the mode dial. Any reply will be most appreciated.
Regards,
--
Barbara

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic ZS100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow