Fuji needs more reactivity to improve functions.

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Christof21 Senior Member • Posts: 2,685
Fuji needs more reactivity to improve functions.

Hello,

I was surprised to see in one of the recent thread that Fuji now allows with XT-20 to set Auto as a minimum shutter speed (in Auto-ISO). This was asked for so many years !!! But don't be so happy... It is just the 1/focale rule which does not work for many people and does not take into account OIS... Contrary to many competitors, you can not adapt this rule,which means that it has limited use

How long are we going to wait again before having a good implementation. Can't they jump directly to the "ideal" solution ? You had the 1/f rule with x-e1 but it disappeared with firmwares. So it lasted not less than 5 years to have it back !! , Maybe in 5 more years you will be able to set 1/2f,, 1.3f, or 2/f 3/f.... But maybe not, I suspect that in 5 years you will have only 1/2f or 2/f, you will have to wait again to have other multiply factors..

You can neither set a minimum ss faster than 1/500s. This limitation is really weird. Is it that so difficult to change ? It is difficult to image that this is not trivial to change...

Not mentionning also the AE bracketing. It was very limited for very long and is still a bit limited.

Not mentionning the ... But I stop here, the list is not complete.

Maybe this is what they call the kaizen philosophy ?

Chris

Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow