Show off images taken with your 16-50.

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
PeterY Senior Member • Posts: 1,621
Show off images taken with your 16-50.

Fair to say that this lens has a love/hate relationship with the public? My "Please convince me that the 16-50 is not terrible" thread raised some heated arguments and also some great images.

I was asked to start this thread and I agreed to as soon as I had images of my own to share but unfortunately because of my work load I didn't have a chance to go shooting. But I just couldn't wait to see some more nice images taken with this gem of a lens.

It's such a sweet pleasure when you get something not expecting too much and end up getting a lot. I know not for others but for me this is a great lens.

Sooooooo....let's see them!!! Please limit to 5 images. ONLY TAKEN WITH THE 16-50 PLEASE! Exif must be visible. The set with the most thumbs up shall be declared a winner! Can't wait!!!

Thanks in advance for participating!.

Peter

PeterY's gear list:PeterY's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Sony a6500 Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM +4 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Ezs
Ezs
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow