Nikon 20mm f/2.8 or Nikon 24mm f/2.8

Started Feb 20, 2010 | Discussions thread
Mackiesback
Mackiesback Senior Member • Posts: 2,009
Re: Nikon 20mm f/2.8 or Nikon 24mm f/2.8

Ray Sachs wrote:

Mackiesback wrote:

Assessor43 wrote:

the 16 35 is very sharp but it has a lot of distortion.

Why do people top threads almost a decade old, where half the images are no longer even hosted? Annoying as hell.

This is a pretty extreme example but I've accidentally done it when I'm doing a search on something, the search pulls up an old thread, and as I'm perusing it I reply to a post, forgetting that the thread is so old, and thus no longer relevant to those who started it and probably nobody else either. This one is definitely VERY old, but that's a fairly innocent way it can happen... I've brought back a few 2-3 year old threads that way without meaning to...

-Ray
--------------------------------------
We judge photographers by the photographs we see. We judge cameras by the photographs we miss - Haim Zamir
http://www.flickr.com/photos/20889767@N05/

Understood, sometimes we can all be a little more aware, and to be honest, sometimes it rekindles a conversation that is interesting and deserves rekindling. Often times though, the person who necro'd it is answering the original question posed, which is pretty silly.

This conversation is a pretty good example, look at all the relevant lenses that have been released since the original post.

Mackiesback's gear list:Mackiesback's gear list
Nikon Coolpix A Nikon D100 Nikon D810 Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM +11 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
eNo
eNo
eNo
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow