Help!! Panasonic Leica 100-400/F4-6.3 firmware upgrade

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
tfl138 New Member • Posts: 4
Help!! Panasonic Leica 100-400/F4-6.3 firmware upgrade

Hi, I try to update my Panasonic Leica 100-400/F4-6.3 on my EM1 (MK1 firmware 4.3) via Olympus Digital Camera Updater (ODCU) today, unfortunately I failed, desktop shows a warning signal, and request to retry, at the same time, two warning sign also shown on EM1 display, I don't know what it means. I click the retry, but no response, and I turn off the power on EM1, but the two warning sign is still remain, it can not be turned off, so I took out the battery to turn it off, and then turned it again, but it only show me a black screen, all information shown on the display as normal but scene via the lens, no response on the lens and no photo can be taken. I tried another lens, all work normally. I putted 100-400 on but no respone. I re-connected EM1 to PC and retried firmware update. This time no lens can be detected by the ODCU, it show EM1 body only, could anyone do my a favor to tell me how to fix it, thank you so much.

Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow