77D doesn't have AF Microadjustment? Oh, my...

Started Feb 20, 2017 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
nacarval Junior Member • Posts: 32
77D doesn't have AF Microadjustment? Oh, my...

I have a 5DII that I use for more “serious” work and I’m still happy with it.

For vacation, I usually take my SL1 (smaller, lighter, catch less attention). I will take vacation in April in USA and was planning to buy a Fuji XT-2 for the fun of having a different system and expecting to carry in my bag two bodies: the XT-2 with 18-55mm and SL1 with EF-S 55-250mm STM (avoiding lens swap, which I don’t like).

Then, Canon released the 77D and I started thinking that it has what I would like in this setup (size, weight, good image quality) for a much lower price, but it’s a shame that it apparently doesn’t have AF Microadjustment. It seems to me that many FF shooters could consider 77D as a non expensive and small second body, but the lack of this feature may be a deal breaker.

What do you think?

Thank you!

nacarval's gear list:nacarval's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 80D Canon EOS 77D Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM +6 more
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 77D / EOS 9000D Canon EOS Rebel SL1 (EOS 100D)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow