Canon W-E1 and Canon 5dsr

Started Feb 15, 2017 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Guido Cagnacci Junior Member • Posts: 39
Canon W-E1 and Canon 5dsr

Hi, I'm a little more than an amateur and my wish is to buy a Canon 5drs, but I absolutely need a wifi connection because I use the camera on a tall tripod and a tablet for LiveView and to shoot.

My first question is about difficulty to to find and buy the adapter W-E1. It seems that it is out of stock almost everywhere. It seems like Canon had or has a technical problem and is holding on wide distribution. So the question, for the ones who own and use is: is it working well?

Second and last question for the owners of Canon 5ds or 5dsr: as I just need to see the LiveView and a light jpg of the shoot, does it take a quick or a long time to load the jpg on the tablet? I don't want to download the raw on tablet, just a jpg to check the photo.

Thank you.

Guido

Guido Cagnacci's gear list:Guido Cagnacci's gear list
Canon EOS 5DS Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Canon EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM Canon EF 50mm f/2.5 Macro Canon EF 70-200mm F4L IS USM +4 more
Canon EOS 5DS Canon EOS 5DS R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow