Playmemories Account Problem ...

Started Jan 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
gobble3666 New Member • Posts: 1
Re: Playmemories Account Problem ...

Well this has been a hassle, but I found a solution that does work after two days.

First, I don't own a Playstation so there was not any need for me to have a Sony account. I do own a Sony alpha 5000 that I wanted to place some apps on (from PlayMemories). So I created a Sony account. Went to the PlayMemories website and was able to download a free app onto my alpha 5000 without any problems. Then I tried to purchase a timelapse app from PlayMemories. Tried two different credit cards, my paypal account and even purchased a pre-paid visa card...all did not work. What did work? Went to Amazon and purchased a pre-paid PS4 card https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004RMK4BC/ref=od_aui_d_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

After the purchase, the card information was emailed to me. I was then able to place the card info from the email into the wallet in my Sony account so I could purchase the apps from PlayMemories website. Hope this helps!

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow