GAS so bad I could blow up like a blimp

Started Jan 26, 2017 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Hen3ry
Hen3ry Forum Pro • Posts: 18,218
GAS so bad I could blow up like a blimp

I laugh at myself -- I have GAS so badly I could blow up like a blimp and float away in the wind.

The Panny Leica f2.8-4 12-60mm is the culprit. I was dong a family ceremonial job on Tuesday and was caught short with the 12-35. I needed more length but it wasn't a situation for carrying a second lens.

I was champing at the bit while I was taking the pictures and the GAS was fueled further when I looked at my pictures after the event. Some okay pix, but not whatI really wanted. There were several situations when I could have "zoomed with my feet" but I didn't want to intrude too much.

BRING ON THAT LENS! WHEN I GET IT INTO MY HANDS I WILL TAKE PICTURES THAT ARE TWICE AS GOOD!!! (What a stupid thing to say. Oh well, we all have delusions to some degree! LOL.)

-- hide signature --

Geoffrey Heard
Down and out in Rabaul in the South Pacific
http://rabaulpng.com/we-are-all-traveling-throug/i-waited-51-years-for-tavur.html

Hen3ry's gear list:Hen3ry's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic G85 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH OIS +7 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
tko
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow